Hey Mommas! I’m here again for another product review. And today, I will be writing about the New Collection of Jujube which is the To Dye For! This collection spoke to me as soon as I saw the release photos. A Boho inspired Tie Dye bag? YES PLEASE!
I absolutely loved this print when I saw it, it took me back to when my mother would braid my hair and dress us up with tie-dye shirts and classic sneakers.
This 1970s inspired boho print is a combination of warm neutrals, washed-out peach with a little plum, and a hint of burnt crimson that gives out the perfect vintage vibes. This color was faded to perfection as they say. Partnered with perfect rose gold hardware, this combination gives it so much class.
The lining has a perfect mauve tone that compliments well with the splashes of plum from the print. This lining really pops well with the boho effect of the print. I found the fabric for the lining very easy to manage, I didn’t need to be cautious with having pens inside the bag because it was easy to wash. How classy is this mauve tone, am I right?
We’ve got a few of our brand’s favorite bags in the To Dye For print and here’s the list:
- Mini B.F.F.
- Be Set
- Be Quick
- Be Right Back
- Paci Pod
- Be Cool
- Super Be
- Midi Backpack
- Mini Helix
Be Right Back
I got the Be Right Back and tested it out for the next couple of weeks. This was my first B.R.B. and. I wanted to check out how this bag would compare to my favorite B.F.F.
I have always had a hard time fitting all my essentials in one bag, having a newborn means I needed to bring all my diapering essentials, clothing, medical kit, and everything else even for a short trip. But being a mother of 3, I needed to be prepared at all times with their clothes, toys, and eating needs. My things could never fit in the B.F.F. and I wanted to try out B.R.B. as a diapering bag for all my kids.
A couple of things about the Be Right Back:
- Pockets– The Main compartment consists of 1 mesh pocket, and 1 zippered pocket. There are 2 insulated bottle pockets on both sides of the bags. A quick-access top storage pocket where I love to use for my quick-to-grab items. A felt-lined cell phone pocket.
- Fabric– the changing pad included with the bag has memory foam which protects my baby’s head when I need to change her. The mauve colored lining. Padded back panel with breathable mesh. Silver- ion treated interior resists bacteria, mold, and mildew. The fabric is easy to wash and can easily be wiped with a cleansing wipe.
- Straps– The straps are super comfortable, which is ergonomically curved to make things comfortable. There is also a quick grab handle on the top of the bag.
- Hardware– the rose gold hardware gives the best look for this bag.
- Dimensions – 12”W x 16”H x 5”D
- Weight – 2.58 pounds
- Extras – Machine washable; Limited lifetime warranty
Over- all review:
Using the Be Right Back bag for the next couple of weeks really made me fall in love with this backpack. I have never been a fan on backpacks, but this really changed the way I viewed it. Having 3 kids, I needed a lot more things to carry along, and having a Be Right Back backpack makes it so much easier for me to bring all my essentials.