Visiting baby stores can be such a dream when you’re a mom like me. I can never control myself from buying all the things my kids “need” but essentially can live without. Motherhood can be tough, but it’s a good thing that we have all these products that make our lives a little easier.
There are so many new baby brands popping out each year with all new tools to keep motherhood sane that I can never keep up. When I had my firstborn 4 years ago, we were new parents that didn’t know what we were expecting so we overdid it. We bought absolutely anything we could find not thinking if our unborn baby will really use it. We wasted money, time and space with these little things that turned out to be not useful. This is why we were smarter the second time around and bought the things we only NEEDED and not the unnecessary things every store had.
Even if our local department stores have a lot of great baby items to choose from we always get curious about items made overseas. For some reason, they make practical and smart items that are not easily accessible in the Philippines. Mothers tend to order and wait for months to receive an item they’ve never tested out before. I’ve experienced purchasing items and having to return them or selling for half the price because I ended up not liking what I got. This can be very expensive for a lot of us, but that’s how it’s been for a couple of years now.
Finally, our prayers have been answered! A local shop offers a brand new shopping experience for moms here in Davao City.
Here are my Top 10 Mommy Picks at Storked PH
- UV Care Pocket Sterilizer- This is perfect for moms who can never trust anything to be clean around their kids! I’ve never had a sterilizer and have never really wanted one until we started to travel as a family. Commuting by taxi, bus or even on the airplane, you can never be too sure if the surroundings are clean enough. This small yet useful sterilizer will give you extra peace of mind as you eliminate viruses around your baby.
2. 360 Toothbrush- The perfect toothbrush for kids who hate having their teeth cleaned. This foolproof 360 Toothbrush makes sure you don’t miss a single spot inside your baby’s mouth. Goodbye milk breath because your baby will have fresh breath after every mouth cleaning!
3. Baby Goal Nail File- One of my biggest fear as a newbie mom was trimming my son’s nails. Their soft and tiny hands were too precious but those nails can be painful! I used to have my sister come over just so she can do the nail trimming for me. But with this easy and safe Baby Goal Nail File from Storked PH, I can finally trim my sons’ nails on my own without assistance. I’m confident that filing their nails will be safe!
4. Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer- THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FIND ✨ Have you ever experienced putting your kids on a round the clock medication but for one specific time you are out of the house? I hate it when I skip the time for nebulizing because I feel like the medicine will not work anymore and I would have to start all over again. This little machine will solve all my problems! Medicate on the go with the Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer!
5. GoSili Silicup- one of my favorite things for my toddler, I can now transform any cup into a drinking bottle because of this nifty item!
6. BanZ- Children’s Earmuffs- perfect for moms who work in a crowded and noisy place but have to bring their baby around. I’ve seen moms use this for concerts and movies for their kids as well.
7. Colorland Diaper Bag- A perfect bag that won’t ruin your OOTD! I’m not a fan of bright and printed baby bags because as much as I love being a mom, I also want to look like my own self. So I prefer using baby bags that are not eye catching and vibrant but serves the same purpose. This bag is the best solution for me!
8. Multipurpose Cover- a common staple for all moms! We all need this no matter how old our kids are.
9. Tiny Remedies Natural Soothing Gel- after all the precautions I do to keep my kids protected from mosquito bites, they will still end up having one bite or two, this is why a good soothing gel is a must in every mom’s bag!
10. Lookback Lunch Box- Bento goals or not, every kid loves this compartment lunch box!
Aside from my Top 10 Mommy Picks, Storked PH also has a lot of other products to choose from.
Storked PH is located at Circumferential Road, Davao City. You can contact them on their Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/storked.ph/)
Their store is easy to find, so don’t worry about getting lost.
That’s it for today Mumshies! Hope you liked reading this blog, comment down below if you want to know more about Davao’s shopping locations for moms and babies!
I made a short vlog about my visit at Storked PH. Click on the link below to watch it on my YouTube Channel.
Let’s stay connected! Follow me on my socials!