Work, JCI, Business, Mommy duties, and Blogger duties. Finally done with the week! It came by so fast and I’m relieved that it’s a brand new week ❤️
How do I manage my time? Here are some tips:
1. Plan your week ahead- I’m a planner girl and I make sure I add EVERYTHING to my calendar. From cooking meals to attending meetings to uploading vlogs. Everything should be planned ahead so you won’t feel overwhelmed.
2. Focus on one task rather than multi-tasking- FIGHT ME ON THIS. But I would rather focus on one task rather than multi-tasking 4 other things. My thoughts tend to wander off when I don’t focus on one particular thing at a time.
3. Give 100% on everything you do- once you’ve achieved focusing on tasks, give your 100% on it. When it’s time for work, I make sure that I focus and do my best so that I don’t have to keep on repeating the same task over and over again. When I focus on editing, I keep myself focus so I can finish my work with minimal revisions. Don’t just finish something just for the sake of it, give it your all at all times.
4. Minimize your social media checks- Yes, I still use social media, of course, it’s my job! But I always try to minimize scrolling up and down and watching stories, instead, I focus on replying to comments, reacting to relevant posts and posting substantial things. You will be surprised how long you spend on social media without any positive outcome.
5. Pick your battles- Don’t have time to pay your bills? Use GCash or PayMaya. Don’t have extra time to pick up tomorrow’s lunch? Use Palengkeboy and have them deliver everything to your doorstep. Need to pick up something across town? Use Cindebelle and just pay their fee. No, it’s not being lazy, it’s being productive!