It’s week 18 since the lockdown and I’m running out of ideas to entertain the kids at home. So today we decided to make an easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake. They have been asking for Oreo Icecream for weeks now, but since we’ve been bored at home, we decided to make our own! I remember that I made an easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake back in college with my friends so I tried my best to remember the recipe.
What you need:
- Crushed Oreos
- 8 packs of Oreos
- 5 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 900 grams of cheesecake (or 1 full bar)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 packs of All Purpose Cream
- Combine the crushed Oreos with the melted butter, mix together manually or with a stand up mixer until fully blended
- Place the crust mixture into a pan, or plastic container. Let it cool.
- Mix the cream cheese with 1 cup of white sugar, you may add vanilla here but we opted not to
- Add your All Purpose Cream until mixture is smooth
- Optional: Add a little bit of crushed Oreos to the mixture
- Take your crust out from the fridge and add the cream cheese mixture
- Add Oreos along the way and decorate the top with Oreos
- Let it chill for a few hours, until the whole cake is solid
A simple No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake that even kids can do on their own! It was so easy that both my kids were able to do it with minimal supervision. We made a short vlog on how they made it too!
Click the link below to watch it!
Thank you for reading this blog! Hope you can follow me on my social media accounts below.
Leave a Reply